Saturday, November 28, 2009

Busy Day

We've had a busy day today.  First, Carl took Garrett to Discovery while I went to a movie with my friend, then Carl went to watch the U/BYU game at a friend's house while Garrett and I went to Garrett's friend Kyndall's birthday party, and then finally we all went to my annual family Christmas party, where we had a lot of fun and took a lot of pictures.

Santa and Mrs. Claus were at the Christmas party, and Garrett would only sit on Santa's lap if I held on to him.  Santa gave Garrett a Star Wars toy that he really loves.  We then sang Christmas carols, and made scrapbook pages for my grandma.  It was a lot of fun.

On the way home, we stopped to look at some Christmas lights.  We had a good day, but it's definitely time for bed now!












No comments:

Post a Comment