Saturday, December 25, 2010

Happy Christmas!

I love Garrett's over the top reactions to everything.  When he walked into my parents' front room this morning and saw his Lego set present from Santa, his jaw dropped, and he collasped on the floor in shock.  He's so funny.  Needless to say, he loved his Santa present.  He and his dad built it together while my mom and I made cinnamon rolls and we all waited for my dad to get hom from work.  Since my dad had to work today, we either had to get up at 5:30 to open presents or wait until noon until he was home from work.  We were going to try to wake up early, but instead slept until about 10:30.  It was very nice.

Garrett loved all of his presents.  He got a couple of Nerf guns, and he and Carl played Nerf wars for a long time.  Garrett set up little barriers so he wouldn't get shot.  He was pretty cute.

We've spent a really lazy day sitting around, playing, and watching "Despicable Me".  It's been so relaxing.

Merry Christmas!













No comments:

Post a Comment