Saturday, August 21, 2010

Family Photo Day

I am working on an adoption blog, and I needed some more photos of all three of us.  So today we went to the International Peace Gardens with my parents to take pictures.  I had been there a long time ago, but I didn't remember how beautiful it is.  The pictures went okay.  Garrett saw the playground as we were driving in, and he wanted to do that first.  It took a while to get him to cooperate, and then Carl took him to the playground afterward.  Here are some of the best shots.









2 comments:

  1. Great pictures. I'm guessing your dad took the ones of all of you. What's Garrett saluting?

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the family pics. the Saluting ones great to! i must admit i got tears in my eyes to see all these i am glad u are so happy and can give him all these wonderful things!

    k. wolfe

    ReplyDelete