Monday, August 9, 2010

Driving Is Dangerous

This weekend Carl left to run an errand. I told him to be careful, as I always do. Garrett said, “Bye Daddy, don’t be careful.” I told Garrett not to say that, and that Daddy should be careful, because driving is dangerous. Garrett replied that driving isn’t dangerous, in a tone that implied I didn’t know what I was talking about. I explained to him that driving is extremely dangerous, and that people have to be careful because they can get in car accidents and be killed.

So the next day, Carl left to return a movie, and I told him bye and to be careful. Garrett said, “Bye Daddy, don’t get killed.”

Hilarious.

Garrett trying to wink for the camera phone.  We were trying on hats at Target and making funny faces.

1 comment:

  1. lol!! waht a smart boy you have there!!!

    k. wolfe

    ReplyDelete