Saturday, September 25, 2010

It's a Lego Party

Garrett's birthday party was today.  First of all, I'm soooo glad it's over.  The party itself was a lot of fun, but all of the prepwork was not.  I stayed up late every night this week and now I'm exhausted.  But Garrett and the other kids had a blast, so it was totally worth it.

We went with a Lego theme this year.  It was an obvious choice; Garrett is obsessed with Legos and has been for a while now.  We find Legos in every room in our house: bathroom, kitchen, laundry room, etc.  I've even seen them on our front porch. 

We had legos on the cake, lego minifigure cupcake toppers, lego suckers, legos and lego crayons in the party favor boxes, not to mention all the Lego gifts.  I may be Lego'ed out, but Garrett loved it.

The party was at the Little Gym and it was pretty easy.  The kids really liked playing in the gym, and we didn't have to worry about entertaining them.  Garrett's birth mom Korinne even came with her daughter, so that was awesome.  And I don't have to worry about his birthday party for another year!














2 comments:

  1. adorable pics except for me the fat brown blob!! lol . that was a great day!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like the sibling pic too by the way

    k. wolfe

    ReplyDelete