Sunday, September 6, 2009

Here We Go!

First of all, just so I don't feel like a total hypocrite, I have to start out by saying I never thought I'd blog. In fact, I was positive I never would. It seems like everyone has a blog, and I definitely did not want to jump on the bandwagon. I do enjoy reading everyone else's blogs, but did not want to create my own.

However, as we've been working on our adoption paperwork for our second child, I've realized just how many prospective adoptive couples have blogs for birth parents to learn more about their families. I realized it is a good way to share more about our family than we can on our adoption profile. And I started thinking more about how we should be journaling, and how this is a good way to document our lives. Plus it's great way to share just how cute our son Garrett is. So I decided I might as well give it a try. It's not going to be as pretty or fancy as some of the other blogs I've seen, but I'll do my best. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment