Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Use the Force

It's always difficult deciding what Garrett should be for Halloween. Usually I buy 3 or 4 costumes, try them on Garrett, take pictures, try them on again, and then finally decide which is the cutest. This year Garrett has his own definite opinions on what he wants to be for Halloween. He decided he wanted to be either Batman, a ninja, or Luke Skywalker. The cutest costume I could find with those 3 choices was a Jedi Knight costume. I ordered it, and just received it in the mail. I was worried about how it would fit him since the smallest size available was 4 to 6. So as soon as I opened it, I had to try it on him to make sure it would be okay. It fit just fine, and Garrett loves it. He had a lot of fun making Jedi poses in his costume.

No comments:

Post a Comment